The President and CEO of Burren College of Art has made the shortlist for the Image Businesswoman of the Year Awards.
Now in its ninth year, the awards aim to recognise and celebrate inspirational women across all areas of Irish business, including entrepreneurship, digital and creative industries.
The shortlists for the nine categories have been whittled down from more than 350 entries.
Mary Hawkes Greene of Burren College of Art has been shortlisted in the ‘Creative Industry’ category.
The winners and the overall winner of Image Businesswoman of the Year will be announced at the ceremony in Dublin on November 2nd.
1. Lorna Farrelly and Elizabeth Farrelly, creative directors, The Brow Artist
2. Mary Hawkes Greene, president and CEO, Burren College of Art
3. Libby Murray, owner, Elysian Brows
4. Avril Stanley, CEO, festival director and creative director, Body & Soul
5. Katherine Sweeney, managing director and founder, PREEN Hair & Beauty
6. Lucy Nagle, fashion designer and brand founder, Lucy Nagle Designs Ltd
7. Sonya Lennon, founder and CEO, Frock Advisor, Lennon Courtney, Dress for Success
8. Danielle Ryan, CEO, ROADS Group
9. Ann Chapman, owner, Stonechat Jewellers
10. Aiveen Daly, director and owner, Aiveen Daly Ltd
11. Bébhinn Flood, founder and managing director, The Design House
12. Anna Keely, principal and managing director, Bronwyn Conroy Beauty School